Today’s post is all about illusion necklines! You can find them on all sorts of styles and silhouettes, and they add a touch of romance to the wedding day look. Here are 6 of our favorite illusion neckline styles from designers we carry.
- This gown from Augusta Jones features a lacy boatneck illusion top with a ruched waistline and a flowy a-line skirt. Brides will love the effortless elegance of this gown.
- Another relaxed yet elegant look is this fitted style by Justin Alexander. It features a Sabrina neckline and delicate chantilly lace. The v-neck on the back of the gown adds a wow factor to this look.
- This timeless design from Modern Trousseau has a bateau neckline and small cap sleeves, covered in delicate alencon lace. Layers of French tulle in the skirt finish off this classic and romantic look.
- Illusion necklines don’t just come in the lace variety! This glamorous style from Justin Alexander Signature features a heavily beaded illusion scoop neckline (as well as a beaded illusion back). Look closely and you’ll see that jeweled and fabric buttons trail down the back of the gown, adding an extra touch of drama to the look.
- If beading isn’t your style but you still want a show stopping look, this gown from Augusta Jones may be perfect for you! This off the shoulder gown features a lace scallop on the illusion neckline and a flattering fit.
- Thinking a ball gown may be more your style? Then take a look at this stunning style from Justin Alexander. This gown has embroidered and corded lace through the Sabrina neckline, illusion back and bodice. It’s sure to be a show-stopper!