When we first ask a bride about what wedding gown styles she’s interested in, often the answer is “I want something with a beautiful back design!”. Since we love pretty details on the back too, we’ve put together this list of gowns by designers we carry that are all about that back. Whether you prefer lacy illusion or a beaded back, you’re sure to find a gown you love on this list!
- This 1920’s inspired design has a stunning deep illusion back covered with a gorgeous beaded lace. Brides love how glamorous they look when they try this style on!
2. This modern take on a classic fit and flare shape has one of the most stunning backs we’ve ever seen! The way the lace frames the deep illusion back makes for a different but flattering shape, and the buttons are the perfect finishing touch.
3. This design features a daringly low illusion back with lace applique details–it’s sure to wow your guests as you stand at the alter!
4. This mermaid gown features all-over pearls, crystals and sequins in a floral inspired design. The beaded back design makes this gown a stunner!
5. Brides are sure to fall in love with the open illusion back on this gown! The embroidered design is sure to turn heads, and the jewel neckline adds a touch of elegance to the look.
6. This elegant fitted design features an ultra-low open back! We love the beaded detail on the v-neck front as well.
7. Many strapless wedding gowns have gorgeous back design details as well, like this fit and flare design! It features a low scoop illusion with lace appliques.
8. This fitted gown has a back with sheer French tulle and intricate lace detail! We also love that this couture gown has all over French alencon lace.