Strapless and illusion necklines are often the most asked for wedding gown styles, but it’s about time that v-necks get some attention! If you’re the type of bride who wants the security of having straps but doesn’t want the modest look of a boat neck, the v-neck style is for you. Scroll through for some of our favorite v-neck designs from designers we carry!
- We just love scalloped lace, and the scallops along the neckline of this gown make for a very romantic style ! The low back adds another beautiful element to this fitted gown.
2. The v-neck design adds a touch of classic elegance to this tea-length gown. Perfect for the bride who wants a formal look but doesn’t like the heaviness of a full length gown.
3. This French lace gown has a sheer v-neckline featuring hand-cut lace applique. The back features buttons that start at the end of the v-back and trail down to the end of the train.
4. This stunning charmeuse gown channels old Hollywood glam. Look out for the unique back!
5. This sultry yet elegant looks has an absolutely stunning beaded sequin chiffon top. The sheath skirt is light and flowy, and features a side split.
6. This flowy a-line gown has a v-neck top accented with scalloped lace, which you’ll also find adorning the hem of the skirt. Look out for the pretty gold beaded belt accenting the waist!
7. This French chantilly lace gown features a scalloped lace v-neckline and backline. Brides also love the daring split on the front of the skirt and the delicate cap sleeves.
8. This regal gown has a plunging v-neckline decorated with beaded appliques over metallic lace. The silk dupioni skirt features not only buttons running through the end of the train, but also pockets!
9. This v-neck gown is a classic! It’s made from a soft and flowy milky challis fabric, and features a softly ruched bodice. The back has an ultra low u-shaped back.