- This two-piece gown has a bodice that features a gorgeous lace illusion back. The ruffle skirt is also one of our favorites!
- We love how low the scalloped v-back on this gown goes! It is such an elegant look.
3. The back of this gown features lace appliques and a cut out design- perfect for the bride looking for a boho chic look.
4. This gown may look simple, but it is all about the details! Brides feel luxurious in the Dupioni silk fabric, and the bow closures on the back add a touch of fun to this a-line silhouette.
5. For brides looking for classic elegance, this gown is sure to fit the bill! This gown features a lacy illusion front and back design with a scalloped-edged look.
6. For brides who prefer a little sparkle in their look, this Grecian inspired a-line gown is bound to be perfect. It features an illusion neckline and back with gorgeous hand beading.
7. This gown exudes elegant simplicity. This v-neck gown features a sequined illusion top, giving off the perfect touch of sparkle
8. For brides looking for a truly show-stopping look, this fitted gown is sure to be perfect! The button up illusion back creates a stunning circular lace pattern, and the monarch length train perfectly complements the regal style of this gown.
Jessica and Patrick were married on December 18th, 2016. They had a gorgeous ceremony and reception at the Mill on Fine Creek.
Jess came to us back in March to help her find the perfect dress. She had done a little shopping before coming in for her appointment with us, but had yet to find a dress she loved. The third dress she tried on with us turned out to be the “one.”
Congratulations Jess and Patrick!
Dress: Justin Alexander Bridal
Photographer: Mike Topham Photography
Venue: The Mill at Fine Creek
Starting February 1st Sealed With A Kiss Charlottesville and Richmond will be hosting our first trunk show of the year, featuring designs from Anny Lin Bridal.
Brides who purchase an Anny Lin design during the trunk show are eligible for a trunk show discount, so this is not an event you want to miss!
To schedule your appointment online, visit:
For questions, send an email to:
You can find out more about Anny Lin at annylinbridal.com.
Why We Love Anny Lin Bridal
Anny Lin comes from family of wedding gown designers, and she has blended designs and techniques that have inspired her to create truly unique, couture designs for the modern bride.
Every gown in her collection features an array of carefully designed, eye catching details such as beading, feathers, cut outs and draping.
Anny Lin’s designs feature a variety of silhouettes and fabrics. Brides love that she is not afraid to add color to her gowns, so many designs have blush, champagne and ombre options.
We also love Anny Lin for their willingness to allow the individual bride to be a part of the design process–they will customize and combine designs to create a one-of-a-kind style to suit the needs and wants of the bride.
Be sure to schedule your appointment for the Anny Lin Trunk Show soon! You will not want to miss out on a chance to see these gorgeous dresses.