More and more designers are adding a little something extra to their designs–namely, pockets! Goodness knows on the wedding day there will be several small items such as bobby pins, tissues and lipstick that you’ll want to keep handy, and these dresses give you a convenient place to store them. Take a look through some of our favorite designs with pockets!
1. This first pick has pockets built right into the silk Dupioni skirt. The bodice is fully beaded, and there are silk and rhinestone buttons to the end of the train.
2. We love this Thai silk ball gown! It has a v-neck bodice accented with scalloped lace, and a lace illusion back with buttons.
3. This two-piece wedding gown is absolutely fabulous! The bodice features a drop waist, sweetheart neckline and beautiful lace appliques, while the mikado skirt is complemented with buttons and a cathedral lace train.
4. Brides adore the lacy off the shoulder neckline on this gown! The gathered waistband accentuates the waist, which flows into a very full gathered silk skirt.
5. For the bride interested in a glamorous look, this gown is bound to be perfect! Beaded appliques over metallic lace adorn the bodice of this V-neck ball gown to the basque waistline. This royal look is completed with an illusion V-back, Silk Dupioni skirt, pockets, and a cathedral length train.
A few months ago the wonderful Terri of Terri Isenhour Photo approached us about a shoot she was planning with Logan of Real Southern Accents at Green Springs Plantation. They were looking for a gown with some Southern flair that would complement the acres of greenery and old world charm at the plantation. One gown from Augusta Jones immediately popped into our heads, and turns out it was just perfect for the venue.
Gown: Augusta Jones Bridal from Sealed With A Kiss
Veil: Sorbello Couture for Sealed With A Kiss
Photography: Terri Isenhour Photography
Model: Brittany Sprinkle
Wedding Planning/Design: Real Southern Accents
Linen: Classic Party Rentals
Florals: Whimsical Floral Design
Hair and Make Up: The Spot Beauty Shop
Cake: My Cake by Rachel
Desserts: Paradox Pastry
Jewelry: Andrew Minton
Venue: Green Springs Plantation, Gordonsville
Jessica and Patrick were married on December 18th, 2016. They had a gorgeous ceremony and reception at the Mill on Fine Creek.
Jess came to us back in March to help her find the perfect dress. She had done a little shopping before coming in for her appointment with us, but had yet to find a dress she loved. The third dress she tried on with us turned out to be the “one.”
Congratulations Jess and Patrick!
Dress: Justin Alexander Bridal
Photographer: Mike Topham Photography
Venue: The Mill at Fine Creek