Are you still searching for the perfect bridesmaid dresses? Then search no more! Bill Levkoff has dozens of flattering styles that your bridesmaids are sure to love. Here’s a quick look at some of our new arrivals!
Interested in scheduling a time to try one of these styles on?
We had a number of beautiful Sealed With A Kiss brides tie the knot this month–here’s a quick peek at some of their weddings!
Lori and Brian
Photo Credit: Heather Chipps Photography
Dress: Lillian West
Ashley and Colin
Photo Credit: Jillian Michelle Photography
Dress: Justin Alexander
Shasta and Evan
Photo Credit: Anna Kardos Photography
Dress: Casablanca Bridal
Taylor and Aaron
Photo Credit: Michelle Renee Photography
Dress: Modern Trousseau
Lindsey and Josh
Photo Credit: Stephanie Messick Photography
Dress: Augusta Jones Bridal
Here at Sealed With A Kiss, we love off-the-shoulder necklines! It is a classic style that adds a touch of soft femininity to the rest of the look. Scroll through to check out some of our favorite off-the-shoulder picks!
Our first pick is this fit and flare gown with all-over beaded lace appliques. The off-the-shoulder neckline perfectly complements the three quarter sleeves. It’s a soft, graceful look ideal for any bride.
This silk ballgown is simply classic. The scalloped lace along the off the shoulder neckline is a gorgeous detail, and we love that this gown has pockets!
For the laid-back bride, this long sleeved wedding gown would be perfect. The chiffon fabric is light and airy, and the subtle lace details are the perfect touch on this effortless look.
Prefer sparkle to lace on your wedding gown? Then give this beaded charmeuse fit and flare gown a chance! We love the intricate beading along the hem and on the illusion back.
This soft ballgown has a scalloped lace off the shoulder neckline and a light tulle skirt. Brides love how the button-up illusion back is adorned with lace appliques.
This dress is all about the subtle details! Look up close and you’ll find a floral motif embossed into the Italian Satin fabric. The fit and flare shape coupled with the off the shoulder neckline create a flattering shape perfect for any bride!
Our Sealed With A Kiss bride Meghan was certainly one lovely bride! We’re pleased to share some photos from her special day, courtesy of Melissa Durham Photography.
Venue: UVA Colonnade Club
Photography: Melissa Durham Photography
Photography/Second Shooter: Heather Chipps Photography
Dress and Veil: Lillian West Design from Sealed With A Kiss
Florist: The Faded Poppy
Videographer: Rachael Curry Wedding Films
Caterer: Kitchen Catering and Events
Cake: Maliha Creations
Menswear: The Marine Shop and Men’s Wearhouse
Jeweler: Fink’s Jewelers
Fit and flare styles are perfect for the brides who want to have a fitted, figure flattering dress without going for a full-on mermaid look. Whether you like lace, beading, or both, there’s a fit and flare style you’re bound to love!
- This strapless fit and flare style features all over embroidered Italian tulle. The corseted bodice ensures a snug, flattering fit and the chapel length train is just the right size for this stunning look.
2. This wedding gown is all about the details! It all starts with an illusion Sabrina neckline, which adorns a bodice with all over embroidered sequins. The illusion back features an embroidered lace illusion back and a monarch length train.
3. The back of this fit and flare gown is bound to turn heads! It also features a a high illusion neckline and “tattoo” lace sleeves.
4. This gown is so chic! You’ll find that this fit and flare gown has delicate floral lace over pinstriped taffeta. It also features a lace illusion back with detachable taffeta tails.
5. This fit and flare gown is perfect for the bride who wants a classic style with a modern twist. This gown has all over beaded lace, a deep sweetheart neckline and and an illusion back.
6. Brides will look ever so graceful in this gown! We love the scalloped lace along the neckline as well as the hem, and the key-hole back is stunning!
7. This elegant fit and flare look features long sleeves adorned with lace appliques, and an illusion button-up back. A simple chapel length completes the lacy look.
8. This gown’s off shoulder neckline perfectly complements the fit and flare silhouette. The all over lace appliques feature sequins, adding a touch of subtle sparkle to the look.
Dear Pat: I will be helping my daughter shop for her wedding gown in a couple of weeks, but am worried about upsetting her with my opinions on dress styles. I love my daughter, but know from past experiences shopping with her that we do not see eye-to-eye on most things. She has already sent me pictures of styles she’s interested in, and they are nothing close to what I had in mind for her. I want her to love her dress and be happy, but I am afraid that I might ruin her shopping experience if I speak my mind. How would you advise I handle this?
Chances are if you’re worried about differing opinions on the wedding dress, your daughter is as well. She likely knows that you disagree with the styles she’s interested in, but she wants you to be there by her side when she says yes to the dress because she loves you, and she respects your opinion. The key to you both having a great shopping experience will be to keep in mind exactly what you just told me–you want her to love her dress and be happy. When she asks what you think about a dress be honest with her about certain elements of the dress you like and dislike, but remind her that you want her to have what she wants regardless of your opinion. If you sense she’s fallen in love with a dress, be supportive. Just remember that she’s your daughter, and you’ll be glad you had the chance to share the shopping experience with her.
Brides, get excited! More amazing styles will soon be available here at Sealed With A Kiss. Stay tuned for more details, but for now here’s a peek at a few of the dresses you’ll see in store very soon!
With head to toe lace appliques and embroidery, this gown is fit for a queen. It features an a-line silhouette and a regal lace and satin train.
This is a design we are extremely excited to see in store! It’s a chic, unique look that we’re sure our brides will love.
What caught our eye about this dress was the gorgeous lace pattern and the lovely silhouette. We can’t wait to slip this gown onto a bride and watch her fall in love!