The wonderful Emily of Emily Marie Photography contacted us a few months ago with the idea of an Irish themed styled shoot, just in time for St Patrick’s day. She chose to use a new design from Sorbello Couture, our in-house line of wedding gowns designed and crafted by our store owner, Susan, and the dress suited Lynzie, the model, perfectly. The shoot turned out more beautifully than we could have imagined, and we’re so happy to share some of our favorite photos from that shoot with you! All photos were taken by Emily Marie Photo.
Dress: Sealed With A Kiss
Photography: Emily Marie Photo
Venue: Mountain Run Winery
Designers: Emily Marie and The Posey Detail
Florist: The Posey Detail
Cake Artist: Sorby Sweets
Make-up and Hair: Mane Street Hair Salon
Stationary: Pineapple Street Designs
Rentals: Bride and Joy
Linens: Main Street Linens
The Justin Alexander dresses for this weekend’s trunk show have just arrived, and we thought we’d give you a quick peek at just a few of the designs you’ll see in store!
Like what you see? Then be sure to give us a call at 434-9795683 to schedule your trunk show appointment before it’s too late!
We are so excited to announce our Justin Alexander Trunk Show at Sealed With A Kiss Charlottesville this April!
During the trunk show we will have a number of gowns by Justin Alexander not usually available in store for brides to try on, and special pricing will be available on trunk show gowns. It’s the perfect time to say yes to the dress!
Appointments are strongly preferred, so be sure to schedule yours soon!
Just call 434-979-5683 or request an appointment online at http://sealedwithakissbridal.com/appointment.
Learn More About Justin Alexander Bridal
Designs in the Justin Alexander collection are timeless and elegant. The gowns are vintage-inspired, reminiscent of the classic gowns of the 1950s, but always with a modern edge.
Photo Courtesy of Justin Alexander
The dresses are designed to create fabulous silhouettes, perfectly accentuating the figure of every bride. We also love the fabulous details incorporated into the designs, from the stunning bead work…
to the gorgeous back designs….
to the perfectly designed necklines.
It’s easy to see why brides love Justin Alexander dresses.
To see more of his designs, visit http://www.justinalexanderbridal.com. And don’t forget to schedule your appointment for the Justin Alexander Trunk Show at Sealed With A Kiss!
Brides, get excited! More amazing styles will soon be available here at Sealed With A Kiss. Stay tuned for more details, but for now here’s a peek at a few of the dresses you’ll see in store very soon!
With head to toe lace appliques and embroidery, this gown is fit for a queen. It features an a-line silhouette and a regal lace and satin train.
This is a design we are extremely excited to see in store! It’s a chic, unique look that we’re sure our brides will love.
What caught our eye about this dress was the gorgeous lace pattern and the lovely silhouette. We can’t wait to slip this gown onto a bride and watch her fall in love!
Our bride Lorena and her new husband Matt were married on December 10, 2016 at Old Metropolitan Hall.
The dress Lorena chose for her big day was a design by Casablanca Bridal. When the dress first arrived to our store she happened to see a picture we posted of it on our Facebook page, and she thought it could be the “one.” She contacted us and set up an appointment to try it on, and not long after that she said yes to the dress.
Lorena was a blast to work with, and we’re so glad that her big day was as wonderful as she’d hoped. Congrats again Lorena and Matt!
Photos Courtesy of Jen Fariello Photography
In just a few weeks, Sealed With A Kiss will be hosting a trunk show and designer day with the one and only Antonio Gual. We can’t wait!
During the trunk show we will have a variety of designs from Antonio’s Tulle New York collection for brides to see, feel and try on. You can check out the collection here:
Designer Antonio Gual himself will also be in store to meet with brides, tell them about his work, and to offer design and styling input. Not many brides have the chance to meet the designer of their gown, so this is truly an amazing opportunity!
Appointments will be limited, so be sure to call today to schedule yours!
Here’s a quick peek at some of the gowns you’ll see during the trunk show weekend!
See more of his designs at: http://www.tullenewyork.com/collection/.
We hope to see you at the trunk show!
- This two-piece gown has a bodice that features a gorgeous lace illusion back. The ruffle skirt is also one of our favorites!
- We love how low the scalloped v-back on this gown goes! It is such an elegant look.
3. The back of this gown features lace appliques and a cut out design- perfect for the bride looking for a boho chic look.
4. This gown may look simple, but it is all about the details! Brides feel luxurious in the Dupioni silk fabric, and the bow closures on the back add a touch of fun to this a-line silhouette.
5. For brides looking for classic elegance, this gown is sure to fit the bill! This gown features a lacy illusion front and back design with a scalloped-edged look.
6. For brides who prefer a little sparkle in their look, this Grecian inspired a-line gown is bound to be perfect. It features an illusion neckline and back with gorgeous hand beading.
7. This gown exudes elegant simplicity. This v-neck gown features a sequined illusion top, giving off the perfect touch of sparkle
8. For brides looking for a truly show-stopping look, this fitted gown is sure to be perfect! The button up illusion back creates a stunning circular lace pattern, and the monarch length train perfectly complements the regal style of this gown.