The wonderful Emily of Emily Marie Photography contacted us a few months ago with the idea of an Irish themed styled shoot, just in time for St Patrick’s day. She chose to use a new design from Sorbello Couture, our in-house line of wedding gowns designed and crafted by our store owner, Susan, and the dress suited Lynzie, the model, perfectly. The shoot turned out more beautifully than we could have imagined, and we’re so happy to share some of our favorite photos from that shoot with you! All photos were taken by Emily Marie Photo.
Dress: Sealed With A Kiss
Photography: Emily Marie Photo
Venue: Mountain Run Winery
Designers: Emily Marie and The Posey Detail
Florist: The Posey Detail
Cake Artist: Sorby Sweets
Make-up and Hair: Mane Street Hair Salon
Stationary: Pineapple Street Designs
Rentals: Bride and Joy
Linens: Main Street Linens
Fit and flare styles are perfect for the brides who want to have a fitted, figure flattering dress without going for a full-on mermaid look. Whether you like lace, beading, or both, there’s a fit and flare style you’re bound to love!
- This strapless fit and flare style features all over embroidered Italian tulle. The corseted bodice ensures a snug, flattering fit and the chapel length train is just the right size for this stunning look.
2. This wedding gown is all about the details! It all starts with an illusion Sabrina neckline, which adorns a bodice with all over embroidered sequins. The illusion back features an embroidered lace illusion back and a monarch length train.
3. The back of this fit and flare gown is bound to turn heads! It also features a a high illusion neckline and “tattoo” lace sleeves.
4. This gown is so chic! You’ll find that this fit and flare gown has delicate floral lace over pinstriped taffeta. It also features a lace illusion back with detachable taffeta tails.
5. This fit and flare gown is perfect for the bride who wants a classic style with a modern twist. This gown has all over beaded lace, a deep sweetheart neckline and and an illusion back.
6. Brides will look ever so graceful in this gown! We love the scalloped lace along the neckline as well as the hem, and the key-hole back is stunning!
7. This elegant fit and flare look features long sleeves adorned with lace appliques, and an illusion button-up back. A simple chapel length completes the lacy look.
8. This gown’s off shoulder neckline perfectly complements the fit and flare silhouette. The all over lace appliques feature sequins, adding a touch of subtle sparkle to the look.
We are so excited to announce our Justin Alexander Trunk Show at Sealed With A Kiss Charlottesville this April!
During the trunk show we will have a number of gowns by Justin Alexander not usually available in store for brides to try on, and special pricing will be available on trunk show gowns. It’s the perfect time to say yes to the dress!
Appointments are strongly preferred, so be sure to schedule yours soon!
Just call 434-979-5683 or request an appointment online at http://sealedwithakissbridal.com/appointment.
Learn More About Justin Alexander Bridal
Designs in the Justin Alexander collection are timeless and elegant. The gowns are vintage-inspired, reminiscent of the classic gowns of the 1950s, but always with a modern edge.
Photo Courtesy of Justin Alexander
The dresses are designed to create fabulous silhouettes, perfectly accentuating the figure of every bride. We also love the fabulous details incorporated into the designs, from the stunning bead work…
to the gorgeous back designs….
to the perfectly designed necklines.
It’s easy to see why brides love Justin Alexander dresses.
To see more of his designs, visit http://www.justinalexanderbridal.com. And don’t forget to schedule your appointment for the Justin Alexander Trunk Show at Sealed With A Kiss!
Hi Pat! I recently went wedding gown shopping and have found that I really love the look of ball gowns, but I’m concerned about being able to dance in it, especially with the long train dragging behind me! If I do decide to get a ball gown, should I get a different dress for the reception? I just want to be sure I’ll be able to bust a move on my wedding day.
Just because you’re getting a ball gown dress doesn’t mean you necessarily need a second dress in order to comfortably dance the night away. Often once the dress is in your size and altered to fit properly, you’ll find that moving around in it is much easier than when you tried on the store sample. Having a bustle built into the dress to get the train out of the way will also help so much–it will keep you (and your guests) from stepping on it.
All that being said, if you’re planning a big first dance number or you know you’ll want to be completely unencumbered by the many layers most ball gowns have, then getting a second reception dress is definitely a good idea! Your dress shouldn’t get in the way of you having a great time at your wedding.
Have a question you’re dying to ask a bridal consultant? Email your questions to email@example.com and one of our experienced consultants will be more than happy to help. Your question might even make it on the blog!
Brides, get excited! More amazing styles will soon be available here at Sealed With A Kiss. Stay tuned for more details, but for now here’s a peek at a few of the dresses you’ll see in store very soon!
With head to toe lace appliques and embroidery, this gown is fit for a queen. It features an a-line silhouette and a regal lace and satin train.
This is a design we are extremely excited to see in store! It’s a chic, unique look that we’re sure our brides will love.
What caught our eye about this dress was the gorgeous lace pattern and the lovely silhouette. We can’t wait to slip this gown onto a bride and watch her fall in love!
Our bride Lorena and her new husband Matt were married on December 10, 2016 at Old Metropolitan Hall.
The dress Lorena chose for her big day was a design by Casablanca Bridal. When the dress first arrived to our store she happened to see a picture we posted of it on our Facebook page, and she thought it could be the “one.” She contacted us and set up an appointment to try it on, and not long after that she said yes to the dress.
Lorena was a blast to work with, and we’re so glad that her big day was as wonderful as she’d hoped. Congrats again Lorena and Matt!
Photos Courtesy of Jen Fariello Photography
In just a few weeks, Sealed With A Kiss will be hosting a trunk show and designer day with the one and only Antonio Gual. We can’t wait!
During the trunk show we will have a variety of designs from Antonio’s Tulle New York collection for brides to see, feel and try on. You can check out the collection here:
Designer Antonio Gual himself will also be in store to meet with brides, tell them about his work, and to offer design and styling input. Not many brides have the chance to meet the designer of their gown, so this is truly an amazing opportunity!
Appointments will be limited, so be sure to call today to schedule yours!
Here’s a quick peek at some of the gowns you’ll see during the trunk show weekend!
See more of his designs at: http://www.tullenewyork.com/collection/.
We hope to see you at the trunk show!