Are you still searching for the perfect bridesmaid dresses? Then search no more! Bill Levkoff has dozens of flattering styles that your bridesmaids are sure to love. Here’s a quick look at some of our new arrivals!
Interested in scheduling a time to try one of these styles on?
We had a number of beautiful Sealed With A Kiss brides tie the knot this month–here’s a quick peek at some of their weddings!
Lori and Brian
Photo Credit: Heather Chipps Photography
Dress: Lillian West
Ashley and Colin
Photo Credit: Jillian Michelle Photography
Dress: Justin Alexander
Shasta and Evan
Photo Credit: Anna Kardos Photography
Dress: Casablanca Bridal
Taylor and Aaron
Photo Credit: Michelle Renee Photography
Dress: Modern Trousseau
Lindsey and Josh
Photo Credit: Stephanie Messick Photography
Dress: Augusta Jones Bridal
Here at Sealed With A Kiss, we love off-the-shoulder necklines! It is a classic style that adds a touch of soft femininity to the rest of the look. Scroll through to check out some of our favorite off-the-shoulder picks!
Our first pick is this fit and flare gown with all-over beaded lace appliques. The off-the-shoulder neckline perfectly complements the three quarter sleeves. It’s a soft, graceful look ideal for any bride.
This silk ballgown is simply classic. The scalloped lace along the off the shoulder neckline is a gorgeous detail, and we love that this gown has pockets!
For the laid-back bride, this long sleeved wedding gown would be perfect. The chiffon fabric is light and airy, and the subtle lace details are the perfect touch on this effortless look.
Prefer sparkle to lace on your wedding gown? Then give this beaded charmeuse fit and flare gown a chance! We love the intricate beading along the hem and on the illusion back.
This soft ballgown has a scalloped lace off the shoulder neckline and a light tulle skirt. Brides love how the button-up illusion back is adorned with lace appliques.
This dress is all about the subtle details! Look up close and you’ll find a floral motif embossed into the Italian Satin fabric. The fit and flare shape coupled with the off the shoulder neckline create a flattering shape perfect for any bride!
Dear Pat: I went wedding gown shopping last month, and fell in love with a dress at the very first store I visited–I had wanted a V-neck ballgown, and I found what I thought was the perfect one. I thought about it overnight and went back to the salon to purchase it the very next day. Then this week I went to a different bridal salon intending to shop for bridesmaids dresses, but I got so distracted by the beauty of their wedding gowns that I found myself asking to try a few on, and really loved a few other styles. Did I say yes to my dress so soon? Now I feel like I might be missing out on better styles out there.
It’s not uncommon to second guess your wedding gown decision–it’s a tough choice to make, especially when there really are so many truly beautiful dresses out there! As you said, it was exactly what you were looking for, you thought about it overnight and you were positive it was “the one,” so no, I don’t think you said yes to a dress so soon.
We strongly recommend NOT trying on more gowns after you’ve found the perfect one as it can lead to second-guessing, but as you already have done that, I would suggest returning to the first bridal salon to re-try the dress you said yes to. Once you’re in it again, it’s likely that all the happy feelings you had about the dress will return, and you’ll remember why you thought it was perfect. Hopefully that will make you confident that you did make the right decision.
Have a question you’re dying to ask a bridal consultant? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your question, and our consultants will be more than happy to help–you might even see your question on the blog!
Our Sealed With A Kiss bride Meghan was certainly one lovely bride! We’re pleased to share some photos from her special day, courtesy of Melissa Durham Photography.
Venue: UVA Colonnade Club
Photography: Melissa Durham Photography
Photography/Second Shooter: Heather Chipps Photography
Dress and Veil: Lillian West Design from Sealed With A Kiss
Florist: The Faded Poppy
Videographer: Rachael Curry Wedding Films
Caterer: Kitchen Catering and Events
Cake: Maliha Creations
Menswear: The Marine Shop and Men’s Wearhouse
Jeweler: Fink’s Jewelers
The wonderful Emily of Emily Marie Photography contacted us a few months ago with the idea of an Irish themed styled shoot, just in time for St Patrick’s day. She chose to use a new design from Sorbello Couture, our in-house line of wedding gowns designed and crafted by our store owner, Susan, and the dress suited Lynzie, the model, perfectly. The shoot turned out more beautifully than we could have imagined, and we’re so happy to share some of our favorite photos from that shoot with you! All photos were taken by Emily Marie Photo.
Dress: Sealed With A Kiss
Photography: Emily Marie Photo
Venue: Mountain Run Winery
Designers: Emily Marie and The Posey Detail
Florist: The Posey Detail
Cake Artist: Sorby Sweets
Make-up and Hair: Mane Street Hair Salon
Stationary: Pineapple Street Designs
Rentals: Bride and Joy
Linens: Main Street Linens
Fit and flare styles are perfect for the brides who want to have a fitted, figure flattering dress without going for a full-on mermaid look. Whether you like lace, beading, or both, there’s a fit and flare style you’re bound to love!
- This strapless fit and flare style features all over embroidered Italian tulle. The corseted bodice ensures a snug, flattering fit and the chapel length train is just the right size for this stunning look.
2. This wedding gown is all about the details! It all starts with an illusion Sabrina neckline, which adorns a bodice with all over embroidered sequins. The illusion back features an embroidered lace illusion back and a monarch length train.
3. The back of this fit and flare gown is bound to turn heads! It also features a a high illusion neckline and “tattoo” lace sleeves.
4. This gown is so chic! You’ll find that this fit and flare gown has delicate floral lace over pinstriped taffeta. It also features a lace illusion back with detachable taffeta tails.
5. This fit and flare gown is perfect for the bride who wants a classic style with a modern twist. This gown has all over beaded lace, a deep sweetheart neckline and and an illusion back.
6. Brides will look ever so graceful in this gown! We love the scalloped lace along the neckline as well as the hem, and the key-hole back is stunning!
7. This elegant fit and flare look features long sleeves adorned with lace appliques, and an illusion button-up back. A simple chapel length completes the lacy look.
8. This gown’s off shoulder neckline perfectly complements the fit and flare silhouette. The all over lace appliques feature sequins, adding a touch of subtle sparkle to the look.