The wonderful Emily of Emily Marie Photography contacted us a few months ago with the idea of an Irish themed styled shoot, just in time for St Patrick’s day. She chose to use a new design from Sorbello Couture, our in-house line of wedding gowns designed and crafted by our store owner, Susan, and the dress suited Lynzie, the model, perfectly. The shoot turned out more beautifully than we could have imagined, and we’re so happy to share some of our favorite photos from that shoot with you! All photos were taken by Emily Marie Photo.
Dress: Sealed With A Kiss
Photography: Emily Marie Photo
Venue: Mountain Run Winery
Designers: Emily Marie and The Posey Detail
Florist: The Posey Detail
Cake Artist: Sorby Sweets
Make-up and Hair: Mane Street Hair Salon
Stationary: Pineapple Street Designs
Rentals: Bride and Joy
Linens: Main Street Linens
Our bride Lorena and her new husband Matt were married on December 10, 2016 at Old Metropolitan Hall.
The dress Lorena chose for her big day was a design by Casablanca Bridal. When the dress first arrived to our store she happened to see a picture we posted of it on our Facebook page, and she thought it could be the “one.” She contacted us and set up an appointment to try it on, and not long after that she said yes to the dress.
Lorena was a blast to work with, and we’re so glad that her big day was as wonderful as she’d hoped. Congrats again Lorena and Matt!
Photos Courtesy of Jen Fariello Photography
- This two-piece gown has a bodice that features a gorgeous lace illusion back. The ruffle skirt is also one of our favorites!
- We love how low the scalloped v-back on this gown goes! It is such an elegant look.
3. The back of this gown features lace appliques and a cut out design- perfect for the bride looking for a boho chic look.
4. This gown may look simple, but it is all about the details! Brides feel luxurious in the Dupioni silk fabric, and the bow closures on the back add a touch of fun to this a-line silhouette.
5. For brides looking for classic elegance, this gown is sure to fit the bill! This gown features a lacy illusion front and back design with a scalloped-edged look.
6. For brides who prefer a little sparkle in their look, this Grecian inspired a-line gown is bound to be perfect. It features an illusion neckline and back with gorgeous hand beading.
7. This gown exudes elegant simplicity. This v-neck gown features a sequined illusion top, giving off the perfect touch of sparkle
8. For brides looking for a truly show-stopping look, this fitted gown is sure to be perfect! The button up illusion back creates a stunning circular lace pattern, and the monarch length train perfectly complements the regal style of this gown.
Here at Sealed With A Kiss we specialize in customizing a bride’s wedding day look to suit her individual style. Sometimes that means working closely with our designers to combine or create pattern changes on a design, but most of the time our owner-designer Susan and our expert tailoring team do the customizations right here in our store. Here’s a closer look at some of the easy ways you can use alterations to customize your wedding gown.
Our bride Rachel found a beautiful lace style she loved, but after she bought the dress she thought the illusion neckline was a bit too much–so we redesigned it! Rachel was much happier with the regular sweetheart neckline and beaded straps.
Our bride Sarah loved an all over silk gown from Justin Alexander, but said she would love it more if it had a lace top–so we made her dreams come true! Our owner Susan worked with Sarah to design an off the shoulder lace jacket that she can take on and off on her wedding day as she pleases. The jacket gives the gown a totally different look, and it was exactly what Sarah was looking for.
Bride Judy fell in love with the fitted gown on the left, but had originally wanted a shorter dress so that it would be easy to dance all night at her reception–so we converted the skirt into a high-low design!
Bride Kelli absolutely adored this gown from Justin Alexander, but didn’t want a gown with a high neckline–so our tailoring team created this gorgeous v-neckline for her! Kelli loved how her gown turned out.
Alterations open up an array of possibilities for customizing your gown, so feel free to ask your stylist or seamstress about altering areas you want changed. We guarantee you’ll be ecstatic with the end result!
Tomorrow’s a day we’ve been looking forward to for weeks–it’s the Justin Alexander Signature Trunk Show! During the trunk show we have a selection of gowns from the Justin Alexander Signature collection that we do not typically have samples of in the store, and brides who say yes to a Signature collection dress will receive a 10% discount on their wedding gown.
Sealed With A Kiss Richmond Trunk Show Dates: Friday, October 14th- Wednesday, October 19th. Call 804-393-2041 to schedule an appointment.
Sealed With A Kiss Charlottesville Trunk Show Dates: Thursday, October 20th- Saturday, October 22nd. Call 434-979-5683 for appointments.
About Justin Alexander Signature
Justin Alexander is world renown for their interpretation of timeless vintage fashion–and their Signature Collection is the epitome of elegance.
Every one of their Signature designs has an unmatched attention to detail. Their gowns feature art deco inspired beaded patterns and dramatic cuts that are sure to make any bride feel glamorous.
Every new collection is fashion forward and has designs and styles that are sure to flatter and fit the shape and style of any modern bride.
When we ask our brides why they love their Justin Alexander Signature dress, the most common response is the exquisite details and sleek designs. Their gowns are designed for the bride who really wants all eyes to be on her on the wedding day.
If you’re ready to say yes to a Justin Alexander Signature dress, you won’t want to miss this trunk show. Give us a call or email email@example.com to schedule your appointment.