More and more designers are adding a little something extra to their designs–namely, pockets! Goodness knows on the wedding day there will be several small items such as bobby pins, tissues and lipstick that you’ll want to keep handy, and these dresses give you a convenient place to store them. Take a look through some of our favorite designs with pockets!
1. This first pick has pockets built right into the silk Dupioni skirt. The bodice is fully beaded, and there are silk and rhinestone buttons to the end of the train.
2. We love this Thai silk ball gown! It has a v-neck bodice accented with scalloped lace, and a lace illusion back with buttons.
3. This two-piece wedding gown is absolutely fabulous! The bodice features a drop waist, sweetheart neckline and beautiful lace appliques, while the mikado skirt is complemented with buttons and a cathedral lace train.
4. Brides adore the lacy off the shoulder neckline on this gown! The gathered waistband accentuates the waist, which flows into a very full gathered silk skirt.
5. For the bride interested in a glamorous look, this gown is bound to be perfect! Beaded appliques over metallic lace adorn the bodice of this V-neck ball gown to the basque waistline. This royal look is completed with an illusion V-back, Silk Dupioni skirt, pockets, and a cathedral length train.